We will need to know:
- Your forwarding address. Your final bill will be mailed to this address. Membership, security deposit and interest (if applicable) will be applied to your final bill. If you have a credit balance after this application, a check will be mailed to you. Also, it is needed for the future capital credit notices and/or allocations.
- Effective date to end your service.
- If possible, the next tenant or landlord/owner's name, phone number or address.
- If the service is to be left on, the next tenant or landlord/owner needs to establish service with us. Without this, the service will be disconnected.
- If the service is to be turned off, the landlord/owner will be notified after a year to see if they wish to retire the service (remove the poles and lines going to the service) or have the service sit "idle". If the service is left idle, there will be a $60 (plus tax) per year charge.